The Craft yarn council sponsored a course at FIT for Cert. Knitting Instructor and guess what I decided to attend it was 3 days long, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. It was so excelerating I met such nice ladies all with the love of knitting and crocheting. The best of all was the professor Ms Arnetta is such a great personality. Her joy of teaching and her immense experience was just bursting out loved it.
I hope one day to have Arnetta come to the shop and meet all our friends!!
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
So Mother''s Day will be here sooner then soon, all you knitting and crochet mom just show your family members our new e=mail to give them ideas of what you would like to receive.
- Just in are scarf kits from HPKY beatifully hand dyed 4 skeins of merino/silk and fabric silk scarf. it comes nicely showcased in its clear top box with pattern in the back. (Currently working on the pattern) Its such a great idea use the silk scarf now and knit up the merino/silk skeins for fall/winter.
- Also give moms the gift of keeping her hands soft and smooth with moisturizing goats milk that is vitamin rich and absorbs quickly.
- Don't forget the gorgeous Della-Q knitting bags with all the accessories.
- As well as the Lanterns Moon baskets.
- But most of all give mom a relaxing morning or afternoon with her friends here at nonnas. We will knitting together a shawl that has been so popular on Ravelry, purchase the kit and receive complimentary instructions, Nickies delicious Biscotti, coffee or tea.
- AND with any purchase of any of the above Mother's Day gifts you will receive a coupon worth 25% to be used at a later date. (one per customer please)