Sunday, May 3, 2009

KNITTERJIZE

Spring has sprung, more like summer right now, and its time to slip off some of those extra garments we have been wearing. No more heavy coats. But as we all have been complaining, we need to shed some pounds. I did the Jenny and lost 20 but you know what, the 20 is creeping back up, like many in Nonnas community. Therefore, we put our thinking caps on and we came up with a fun and easy game to play where we will move and knit at the same time.

Knit and move at the same time? You must think I’ve lost my marbles. NOPE trust me it is possible but only my way!!! Care to join us?
When: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 What: “Knitterjize”
It begins at 1:30 till…..
The cost: $30.00 Kit included
Refreshments will be served, and lots of fun will be had by all!


The space is limited to 8 people. Already 6 have signed on…………….See you soon !

No comments: