Thursday, July 16, 2009

THE B I G MOVE!

As most of you must know by now, we are moving. We are going to Broadway!
Broadway here we come!!!
It is very exciting and at the same time a little tense. There is a lot to accomplish in a very short period of time. Thank goodness we have a lot of very, very sweet and kind volunteers. My sister and I are really grateful to all of you!!

Now as the e-mail said we need to lighten our load therefore there is a SALE of course.
Everything in the shop is 10% off but that's not all. We have a whole lot of tags throughout the shop for discounts from 30 - 60% off! The sale is only on existing stock.

I am sure you all know the drill by now if yarn is purchased on sale it's not returnable, and always buy enough for whatever you are planning on because it might not be there tomorrow. We are already seeing an influx of people coming in therefore plan ahead.

I will be posting up dates as the time approaches.

No comments: