Saturday, July 4, 2009

Here's The Latest

Things have been hectic here at Nonnas. New yarns new projects, finishing old projects. Yep I've been kinda preoccupied.
Let me just bring you up to date with the goings on!


You remember Karen. Karen just finished this shawl knitted with TSC Ritratto the pattern is from the book Modular Knits by Iris Schreier. I love this pattern it sit on your shoulders perfectly and its fun to knit. I have knitted 4 for gifts and now Karen is hooked as well.


I just completed this little jacket. It's waiting for buttons which will be in very soon. I enjoyed learning the different technics with this one the collar is added with a 3needle bind off and it has side pockets and bell cuffs. It's short and it's quite cute on a size 6 - 8.
Perfect wear for September/October


I thought this little sack was the most adorable little thing. Here Barbara used our new DK sock yarn & the patterns is from a sublime book.


No comments: