Friday, September 27, 2013

ArtYarn's KAL


Okay you know that I am knitting a great Drops pattern see previous posts with a soft beautiful yarn the Dream in Color Perfectly Post. Its all in one piece from bottom up to arm holes. then you separate and work the fronts and then the back, well I finished both fronts & I'm ready for the back.

At the same time I got pulled into  the ArtYarn October KAL,  I love Iris's patterns.  Iris conducts KAL on Ravelry here's the link   http://www.ravelry.com/groups/artyarns-knitalongs-and-patterns    



This is the yarn "Ensemble Light" H26 love love the color and I'm planning on doing the ribbing with the sparkle!!

This is how far I've gone on the cardigan!  Its actually going pretty quick!





Therefore which to do?  Heck both









 

No comments: