Monday, March 3, 2014

"Shimmery Elegance"

Let me introduce you to my "Shimmery Elegance" shawl!
It is elegant but at the same time it can be worn with jeans.

I really enjoy knitting shawls, never having to worry about fit. This shape is one that will remain on your shoulders and not fall off like your other triangular shawls.

New on the website are these kits that I put together for you all to enjoy.  They are simple and quick to knit.

The kit has a hank of hand dyed ribbon yarn (I've had a tough time parting with ) and one skein of mohair blend, knit on size 11 circular needles and believe me it will go pretty quick.

There are only 10 kits in stock.  Go to website to see all the available colors.  These are it, once they are gone, they are gone.

        

















                              
in all its glory!!
Here is one of the colors!  Can you imagine how pretty this will be?       




No comments: