Monday, October 14, 2013

Happy Columbus Day!!


playing with color placement

 This weekend was "I Love Yarn Day (Weekend)!  Did any of you knit a special something?  I sure did!!!
I have in stock Lotus Yarns, Handspun Cashmere the Mink yarn company,  in two color ways a black and a brown/black and my hands were itching to play with it and look at the results!!



decided on color placement, now stitches


















 All done very easy did some yarn over, k2tog for some lacey look, it took one of each as that was the plan on size 10 needles and Voila it is done. 

















It can be worn as a cowl with the point in front, it will just feel heavenly on your neck!








Or on your shoulders.  It is 100% Cashmere,  I don't know if you ever worked with cashmere it is soft as butter it literally glides on your needles.  Once you knit this cuddly shawl you will be wearing it always I know I am.










Patter you ask, I am in the process of putting it on paper, and will be free with purchase of this gorgeous cashmere!!





No comments: