Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Yarn/Fiber overload at Rhinebeck, NY 2013



This was my very first time going to Rhinebeck  and boy ho boy it sure was all everyone says it is and then some!  Isadora and I had so much fun loved seeing all the yarns the colors the people it literally was amazing!  I just wish I could have had more time to visit with all the vendors especially with Hampden Hills Alpacas  loved all their fibers and the wovens.   I have been admiring their yarn and woven hand towels.  I did get to go and caress it all but it was at the end of our visit.  I wanted to make sure that we went thru all the barns before we left.  I really don't think we made it thru all. But it sure was fun trying!
I did notice that there was quite a bit of tencel blends and the Miss Babs booth had a line that never ended.  I didn't dare. Too much to see to spend it on a line that long. I did do some purchases of course yarns and I love wine & cheese. Did purchase 3 wine bottles and 2 kinds of cheeses!!!  Yum

No comments: